Cyfieithiad i ddilyn yn fuan...
WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: www.trefeddyg.cymru
- Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process information about you through various means, including:
- in the course of processing your booking
- by email or other electronic correspondence
- by telephone
The personal data you give to us may include:
- your name and title
- contact information, including telephone number, postal address and email address
- possible dietary requirement when we discuss our ‘welcome basket’.
3. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence to aid your booking
4. Each time you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Web usage information (e.g. IP address),
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); time on page, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs).
6. How we will use your information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- to respond to any query that you may submit to us;
- to manage our relationship with you including by maintaining our database of clients and other third parties for administration, and accounting and relationship management purposes;
- to complete our contractual obligations to you
- to send you any relevant information on our services and events that may be of interest to you using the email and/or postal address which you have provided, but only if you have given us your consent to do so or we are otherwise able to do so in accordance with applicable European Data Protection Legislation;
- to ensure that our website’s content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- to customise our website according to your interests;
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey responses;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we send to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- as we feel is necessary to prevent illegal activity or to protect our interests.
6.1 We may share your details with carefully selected third parties. These may include service providers, support services and organisations that help us to market our services and third parties instructed to enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations to you and/or our clients in the course of business.
6.2 If we share your information with third parties they will process your information as either a data controller or as our data processor and this will depend on the purposes of our sharing your personal data. We will only share your personal data in compliance with the European Data Protection Legislation.